Monday 21 July 2014

My new blog page

Today I have started a new Blog page as I want to change the name and this was the easiest way to do it . My original blog was guardianangelcrafts.
  So here is my first blog under the new name:-

My daughter and I have opened an online store www.giftsandpieces.co.uk
      So far business is going well, my daugter has worked very hard in updating our website and advertising.
Our most popular item is a lovely mug with an initial on so much so that our suppliers ran out of stock and we have had to wait quite a while for it to come back into stock. We hopefully get our delivery later to day and will be very busy filling in all the pre orders we have had and getting them all sent out.


We also have a craft department in our website, selling wool, patterns,sewing items and card making items.
I have also started up a new facebook page showing some craft items from our website and some items that I have made   https://www.facebook.com/SusieButtonx  and our facebook page for our website is  https://www.facebook.com/Giftsand
    I am still a very fanatical card maker and also have got back into sewing, crocheting and knitting although most of this is on hold as they are all packed ready for moving house and that is a story for another day


   Susie B.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment